Updated as at 27/02/2018
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a Website and identify users returning to a W
- The Company use both session and persistent cookies on the Website
- The names of the cookies that we use on the Website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
The Company uses various cookies to (i) recognise a computer when a user visits our Website, (ii) track users as they navigate the Website, (iii) enable the use of a shopping cart on the Website, (iv) improve the Website’s usability, (v) administer the Website.
- We use [Google Analytics*] to analyse the use of the W
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about Website use by means of cookies.
- The information generated relating to our Website is used to create reports about the use of our W
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Our Website also uses third party cookies.
- [We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our W These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our Website and on other Websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie.*]
- [We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our W To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our Website and on other Websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie. This behaviour tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements you see on other Websites to reflect your interests (we do not publish interest-based advertisements on this Website).*]
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and un-ticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many Websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our W
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many W
- The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
- Please find us at [email protected].
Effective as of 27/02/2018